My Rafiki is a Greek, voluntary non-profit organization that lovingly and selflessly serves the need to contribute to society, with particular emphasis on the general care and improvement of the quality of life of vulnerable social groups, specifically, children and young people in Africa.
Our main goal is the holistic empowerment of children of different age groups and equipping them with necessary knowledge and skills, which can be summarized in the following areas:
- Personal Hygiene (my body and protection against diseases, menstruation, etc.)
- Dental Hygiene
- Safety Issues (first aid, etc.)
- My rights – My responsibilities
- Social and emotional development (development of critical thinking, teamwork, collaboration, communication skills, presentation skills)
- Practical Workshops (cultivation of land, preparation of liquid soap, construction of a wooden spatula etc).