Location: Rwamagana – Rwanda
Duration: 5 days
– 106 beneficiaries aged 3 – 25 years
– From the total of 106 participants in the camp, 56 were girls (53%) and 50 were boys (47%).
– The 3-6 age group included 16 children (15%). The 7-11 age group included 38 children (35%). The 12-18 age group included 49 children (46%). The 19-25 age group included 3 children (3%).
Our goal is the holistic empowerment of the children of all ages to be equipped and armed with knowledge, skills and attitudes summarized in the following thematic areas:
- Social and emotional development (development of critical thinking, teamwork, collaboration, communication and presentation skills)
- Psychosocial support discussion groups (cooperation, solidarity, empowerment)
- Pedagogical and creative games (music-motor activities,constructions, socialization games, psychomotor activities)
Additionally during the camp:
– Breakfast and lunch was provided
– Personal hygiene items were provided
– Stationary items were provided. (Paper, pencils, markers, craft supplies, etc)